Welcome to LLC Lawyer
Marriage solemnization can be under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, Arya Samaj marriage Act, 1937. Our team is having expert Advocates, Advisors and Consultants who really take care of everything for solemnizing and registering the Marriage successfully.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INSTANT (SAME DAY) MARRIAGE
- Any one Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Any one Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 6 Passport Size photographs of Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
- Copy of Divorce Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- In case of a foreign national, a no objection certificate from the concerned Embassy regarding his / her present status.
Documents for Muslim Court Marriage
- Passport or Adhar card of boy and girl.
- 6-6 passport size photo of boy and girl.
- Total 2 Muslim witnesses with address proof and 4-4 passport size photo.
- Boy and girl should be Muslims only.
- Boy , girl and witnesses can be from any where India or foreigners.
- No notice or information is sent on boy’s or girl’s address.
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED WITHOUT CEREMONY
- Parties date of birth (Birth certificate/10th certificate or passport).
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving license/passport).
- 5-5 passport size photos.
- PAN card of all
Address proof of witnesses (voter ID /Driving license/ passport).
- All witnesses must be from Delhi.
COURT MARRIAGE WITHOUT CEREMONY
- The Complete process takes 40 days.
- The parties have to visit 2 times.
- On the first day visit of the parties apply for marriage and thereafter a notice of 30 days is issued.
- Either the parties must have address proof of Delhi.
- The parties can be from any religion.
- Total 3 witnesses required who can be from any side and they can be friends, neighbors, relatives or parents.
- If no objection is filed after the expiry of 30 days, then court wedding will be completed on the second appearance.
UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT, 1954 :
According to the special marriage Act, 30 days’ notice is mandatory to give in the presence of both the parties along with the presence of all three (3) witnesses required on the second date of Visit.
For Instant Advices
Court Marriage Blogs
We are here to help for the clients seeking careful and thoughtful information, Know More...
As stated in Section 8 of the Act, the state government may make rules for the registration of Hindu marriages that the parties to any of such marriages may
Muslim Law in India means ” that portion of Islamic Civil Law which is applied to Muslims as a personal law”. It consists of injunctions of Quran and has
In today’s society intermingling between people from different castes is happening at different forums, be it for education, be it professionally. Thus it should not be a matter of
‘NRI Marriage in Delhi’, as generally understood, are between an Indian woman from India and an Indian man residing in another country (thus NRI – non-resident Indian), either as
The Special Marriage Act, 1954 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to provide a special form of marriage for the people of India. All Indian nationals
Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate is like a license that legally authorizes their relation. The marriage certificate is obtained with by getting it registered. Arya Samaj believes in the sacred
The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 is applicable to Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists. A religious marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered under the Hindu Marriage
Court Marriage Service in Delhi marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action
If you are planning for perfect wedding so essay connect with instant court marriages team, They will help you
Quick service at low price with good professional approach.
Best team with professional approach.