Terms & Conditions for Booking
- Boy should above 21 years and Girl should above 18 years.
- You should have a valid age proof.
- You will choose the date for court marriage/registration between Monday to Saturday (Any Working Day). Check the Indian Holidays from Google Indian Calendar and there should not be any Public Holiday like Holi, Diwali etc. or contact the support team to check the same
- On decided date for court appearance you will get the court marriage certificate same day, except any unfortunate situation like >> Suddenly Declared Court Strike, Suddenly Government Declared Holiday, Server Down etc.
- You will have to visit Delhi-NCR for court marriage/registration. Delhi
- Address/Residence not required, anyone from any state of India (Like Rajasthan, Mumbai, Calcutta, Chennai, Bihar, Punjab, J&K etc. or any foreigner) can do court marriage/registration in Delhi NCR.
- This booking is for Delhi NCR only, cannot transfer to any other state.
- You understand that processing your application for court marriage / registration is a consumable service like :
- Lawyer/Advocate Legal Fee
- Legal Documentation
- Attestation by the Authorized Authority
- Court Fee
- e-Stamp Paper
- Notary Public etc
Hence as explained above once you pay the booking amount is non refundable under any circumstances but you can reschedule your booking with any period of time as there is no time limit. Your booking will never expire under any circumstances and in future you can do court marriage / registration with this same booking and you need not to pay booking amount again