Seal Your Love Instantly, Legally
WE SPECIALIZE IN FACILITATING SAME-DAY COURT MARRIAGES IN DELHI
Welcome to Same Day Marriage - Effortless Unions, Instant Validation - LLC Lawyer
Instant Vows, Same-Day Legality : Our expert services for instant marriages are tailored to meet your urgent needs, providing a hassle-free and expedited process for couples seeking to formalize their union promptly; Convenience and efficiency are key reasons for considering a same-day court marriage. This approach allows couples to solidify their bond without the extended processes, ensuring a rapid and lawful union.
Instant Marriage is a place where you can find all kinds of marriage solutions i.e. Immediate Unions, Lawfully Sealed & Express Unions, Instant Legitimacy
‘NRI marriages’, as generally understood, are between an Indian woman from India and an Indian man residing in another country (thus NRI – non-resident Indian)
For solemnization of marriage (Court marriage), nearness of the two gatherings is required after accommodation of reports of issuance of notice of expected marriage.
Arya Samaj Marriage
A marriage (Arya Samaj Marriage or an arranged marriage) is registered by the Registrar of Marriage on the same working day in accordance with Article 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1955.
One can get marriage independent of his cast, ideology and culture if essential condition are satisfied. Article 21 of the Constitution of India give security to our life and freedom....
In Islamic law marriage or "Nikah" is an unadulterated and basic agreement that does not require a composition or frightened ritual. Get it complete Court MARRIAGE.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INSTANT (SAME DAY) MARRIAGE
- Any one Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
- Any one Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 7 Passport Size photographs of Bride and Groom
- 2 Indian Witnesses with their ID Proof and 2 passport size photographs
- Copy of Divorce Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- In case of a foreign national, a no objection certificate from the concerned Embassy regarding his / her present status.
COURT MARRIAGE WITHOUT CEREMONY
- The Complete process takes 40 days.
- The parties have to visit 2 times.
- On the first day visit of the parties apply for marriage and thereafter a notice of 30 days is issued.
- Either the parties must have address proof of Delhi.
- The parties can be from any religion.
- Total 3 witnesses required who can be from any side and they can be friends, neighbors, relatives or parents.
- If no objection is filed after the expiry of 30 days, then court wedding will be completed on the second appearance.
UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT, 1954 :
According to the special marriage Act, 30 days’ notice is mandatory to give in the presence of both the parties along with the presence of all three (3) witnesses required on the second date of Visit.