THIS AGREEMENT is made at New Delhi on this 24th day of August, 2023, between Sh. _____S/o. Sh. _____ R/o. ____, Madanpur Khadar, P.S. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi is the First Party as HUSBAND AND Ms. ____D/o. Late Sh. ______ R/o. B-1A, Madanpur Khadar, P.S. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, is the Second Party as WIFE.
WHEREAS both the parties has solemnized the marriage in Temple before GOD and has confirmed this marriage with this agreement.
AND WHEREAS both the parties will live as husband and wife and will be bound to each other all duties and rights of husband and wife, according to Hindu Law.
AND WHEREAS both the parties will live happily in future and if any disputes arise between both the parties they have rights according to Hindu Law for separation and divorce.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF both the parties have subscribed their respective hands on these presents on the pace, date , month and year first above mentioned in the presence of following witnesses.
- SECOND PARTY/WIFE
AFFIDAVIT OF MARRIAGE
I, ____D/o. Sh. _____Prasad R/o. _____,J.J. Colony, Khanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi-110062, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
- That I am the permanent resident of above noted address.
- That I am major and my date of birth is 29.5.1988 (Twenty Ninth day of May, Nineteen Hundred Eighty Eight).
- That I and my husband are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship.
- That I intend to marry with _____S/o. Sh. _____Malik R/o. _____, J.J. Colony, Khanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, New Delhi-110062 without any pressure, coercion or undue influence from any corner.
- That prior to this marriage I was unmarried.
- That now my Marriage with Sandeep will be solemnized according to Hindu Rites and Customs at Temple with my free will and consent and without any pressure, coercion or undue influence.
- That I have brought no dowry, jewellery and cash money from my parents, relatives and well wishers to provide gift to my husband.
- That it is my true statements.
Verified at New Delhi on this 7th day of September 2023, that the contents of above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing material has been concealed therefrom.