instant court marriage in Amar Colony Central Delhi, Delhi India by LLC Lawyer
instant court marriage services are available in Amar Colony, Central Delhi, India. However, you can search for the Marriage Registrar’s Office or Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) office in your area to inquire about the availability of court marriage services.
You may also check the website of instant court marriage website ((https://instantcourtmarriage.co.in/) for information on court marriage services in Amar Colony, Central Delhi. There may be online registration services available as well.
It is important to note that court marriage procedures usually require certain documents to be submitted, and there may be a waiting period before the marriage can be registered. It is advisable to contact the relevant authorities directly to confirm the required documents and any other procedures before proceeding with a court marriage in Amar Colony, Central Delhi.
It is advisable to contact the relevant authorities directly to confirm the documents required and any other procedures before proceeding with a court marriage in Abul Fazal Enclave, Delhi.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITHOUT CEREMONY
- Parties’ date of birth (Birth certificate/10th certificate or passport).
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving license/passport).
- 5-5 passport-size photos.
- PAN card of all
Address proof of witnesses (voter ID /Driving license/ passport).
- All witnesses must be from Delhi.
COURT MARRIAGE WITHOUT CEREMONY
- The Complete process takes 40 days.
- The parties have to visit 2 times.
- On the first day visit the parties apply for marriage and thereafter a notice of 30 days is issued.
- Either the parties must have address proof of Delhi.
- The parties can be from any religion.
- A total of 3 witnesses are required who can be from any side and they can be friends, neighbors, relatives, or parents.
- If no objection is filed after the expiry of 30 days, then the court wedding will be completed on the second appearance.