Document required for court marriage
Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed/ Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address
Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )
Our tremendous experience and expertise has made us one of the most sought after service providers for marriage registration, marriage certificate, and marriage advice.Instant court marriage
Court marriage is a legal process that allows couples to get married without having to go through a traditional wedding ceremony. It is a simple and straightforward process that can be completed in a few days. However, it is important to understand that court marriage is a legal process and requires certain documents to be submitted to the court.
The documents required for court marriage vary from state to state, but generally include the following:
1. Proof of identity: This includes a valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID card.
2. Proof of age: This includes a birth certificate or other proof of age such as a school record or military record.
3. Proof of residence: This includes a utility bill, lease agreement, or other proof of residence.
4. Marriage license application: This is a form that must be completed and submitted to the court.
5. Marriage license fee: This is a fee that must be paid to the court in order to obtain a marriage license.
6. Witnesses: Two witnesses must be present at the court marriage ceremony.
7. Marriage certificate: This is a document that is issued by the court after the marriage