Court marriage service in Abul Fazal Enclave Delhi India by LLC Lawyer instantcourtmarriage.co.in
Instant court marriage services in Abul Fazal Enclave, Delhi, I can suggest that you search for the Marriage Registrar’s Office or Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) office in your area for information on court marriage services.
Alternatively, you can visit the official website of the instant court marriage (https://instantcourtmarriage.co.in/) and look for information on court marriage services in Abul Fazal Enclave, Delhi. You may also find online marriage registration services through the website.
It is advisable to contact the relevant authorities directly to confirm the documents required and any other procedures before proceeding with a court marriage in Abul Fazal Enclave, Delhi.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITHOUT CEREMONY
- Parties’ date of birth (Birth certificate/10th certificate or passport).
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving license/passport).
- 5-5 passport-size photos.
- PAN card of all
Address proof of witnesses (voter ID /Driving license/ passport).
- All witnesses must be from Delhi.
COURT MARRIAGE WITHOUT CEREMONY
- The Complete process takes 40 days.
- The parties have to visit 2 times.
- On the first day visit the parties apply for marriage and thereafter a notice of 30 days is issued.
- Either the parties must have address proof of Delhi.
- The parties can be from any religion.
- Total of 3 witnesses are required who can be from any side and they can be friends, neighbors, relatives, or parents.
- If no objection is filed after the expiry of 30 days, then the court wedding will be completed on the second appearance.