Nikah Muslim Marriage
Preferred Muslim place for Nikah
3 Indian Male Muslim Witnesses with their ID Proof, PAN and 2 passport size photographs.
Nikah / Muslim Marriage:
This is the marriage held between 2 Muslims. Both boy and girl must be Muslims.
After completing the Nikah, Nikah-Nama is given to couple in which Mehar amount is also written.
- One of the applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Male must be a minimum of 21 years old and females must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Documents Required:
Anyone Age Proof (Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card)
Anyone Identity (ID) Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport)
- 4 Passport Size photographs of the Bride and Groom
- 3 Witnesses
- Copy of Divorce Decree/Order in case of divorce
- Copy of Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower